Grass Valley Craft Fair - November 23, 2007


Jan and I went to the craft fair at the Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley today. I love this venue as the grounds are old fashioned and full of beautiful huge pine trees. I picked up a bunch of pine cones. Of course we had to get big bags of Kettle Corn. I only bought a little zipper pull made from the end of silverware. Don't know if it's going to be a gift or for me yet.
On the way to Jan's before going to the fair I stopped at Circuit City to see if I could get the Black Friday bargain GPS, I got the last one!! It's a Garmin StreetPilot C340 and she talks to me. We took her to Grass Valley and named her Kim Wong, the B'otch. It's fun to play with but have to play around with her more to see what she can do. I'm going to get a friction mount so she can be moved to other vehicles without just laying on the seat and flopping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment