HAPPY NEW YEAR!! January 1, 2008

The traditional scratching of lottery tickets at the Hanagans.

Guess I better get with it and post something. I've been madly working on my fatbook pages for the ArtFest Fatbook. I chose to participate in both books, 58 pages each, what the hell was I thinking. I also chose to do all original pages instead of color copies, again, what the hell was I thinking. Anyway, after only a limited amount of time working on them I am actually almost done. I've got 3/4's of them done except for the backs although I have the picture and wording already done and copied for the back. Just need to cut them out and stick them on and finish up the last 16 4x4's. All the photos are copied so not much work to do, just compose. I used all family photos, 4 different ones, so no clip art that you see over and over on everyone's work. I was trying to resist but I did put wings on a couple of people, but no one has a pointy hat - yet!! Control yourself. I'll take pictures before I send them off to the coordinator.

Had Christmas Eve at Irma and Johns and had Christmas at my house with my cousin and her two "kids" (both in their 50's).

My Cousins Thais, Denny and Tom

My fireplace and Santa collection

No comments:

Post a Comment