JANUARY CURE DAY 2


It’s day 2, Thurs. Jan 3.  The assignment, should I chose to accept it, is: 
Set up an Outbox and Place One Item in It.
Again, so far easy peasy, I can do this.  I have a big old toilet paper box in the garage.  I put in my old coffee pot and two frying pans.  I got both a new coffee pot and a new frying pan for Christmas.
The theory of the outbox is that is not garbage, nor does it need to be an actual box; it is a halfway house where things sit while their fate is being decided.  Once an item has sat there for awhile it releases its hold over the owner and becomes just an ordinary object that one can easily decide what to do with.
OUTBOX RULES
1.   Anything can go in the Outbox
2.  The Outbox is allowed to get messy.
3.  Everything must stay in the Outbox for at least one week.
4.  After that time you have several choices
    a.  Take anything back out
    b.  Leave anything you are undecided about for one more week
    c.  Dispose of the rest by moving to the garbage, recycling bin, or giveaway pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment