JANUARY CURE–DAY 10

Day 10: Tuesday, January 15
Assignment:  Put some time and effort into your goal project.
My goal project was my entry coat closet which I already finished.  It wasn’t that large of a project but it was a mess that was making me crazy.
Maybe I should pick another goal project.  A big one, like painting the hall bathroom.  Maybe??
Also, I haven’t done the landing strip because I already have one and it only needs to be neatened up and I can do that in 30 minutes, so why haven’t I?
Dog and I took a ride and took the food to the local church food closet today that I culled from the pantry cleaning.  So something was accomplished.  I was surprised how much food they gave away, people were coming out of there will full grocery carts just like at a grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment