JANUARY CURE–DAY 11

Day 11: Wednesday, January 16
Assignment:  Do a Media Fast this evening
Gee, I was so surfing the internet last night that I didn’t even see this post until today.  For me to be unplugged from the laptop or the TV would mean I would have to have my service cut off for non payment or maybe the power has to go out due to a storm, or my computer and the TV both break.
I’m not addicted to my phone, I hate the phone and I don’t have a smart phone so texting is a huge PITA without a keyboard so no loss there.  There isn’t anyone I want to talk to that much. 
I did, however, neaten up my landing strip so I'm a few days behind on that but it's clean now.  Put all the change that had collected in my plate in my change jar, put keys I don't use in the cigar box, took old stuff out of the cigar box, I actually had an old tiny little am radio in there that I used to use at the gym to hear the TV broadcast while on the eliptical, I haven't been to the gym in years.  Now my little cigar box just has breath mints, keys, ear buds, and discount entry cards for a flea market.




No comments:

Post a Comment