HARVEST MOON

Missed the official harvest moon two nights ago as I was out running around and didn’t have my camera.  By the time I got home it was too high.  So, the next night we went out to find a nice flat rural spot to catch it rising.
Got some “just ok” pictures, but there’s nothing a little Photoshopping can’t fix.
Here’s the moon Thursday night 9-19-13 with Kim Klassen charmed texture.

Here are the originals that made up the above picture.
Copy of Harvest moon best one bEFORESKY BEFORE

4 comments:

  1. love that you married the two images - makes for a perfect composition...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy,
    I just can't leave things alone. I know some people who don't think the color of the sky should be changed or anything beyond basic photo fixes. I say "A little Photoshop can fix anything". I all about altering the cr*p out of things, even myself. Look back on my blog to October/November 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crated a stunning picture of the moon!

    ReplyDelete