MY FALL MANTEL AND TEXTURE TUESDAY

I got around to doing my fall mantel even though it hasn’t been at all fallish around here.  The mantel is pretty much the only fall decorating that I do so now I’m done until Christmas, yay!
Granted, I had to do it twice to be happy with it. 
Fall Mantel 2013


Mantel My Pics (16)

Best Mantel 2nd try with overlay(3)
No, there isn’t chain link in my fireplace, that the reflection of my rug, here.
Still I hate the glittery pumpkin on the scale.  I won two of them at Bunco a few years ago but I’m not a shiny glittery person.  I would prefer to get a big gourd of some sort.  That might still happen.
Best Mantel 2nd try (4)
The below image is textured with a Kim Klassen texture called “abstract” using color on 100%

Best Mantel 2nd try (6)kk abstract color 100%

Linking up at Funky Junk Interiors Fall Mantel party.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's just lovely! The decorations are so pretty and it's really autumn-like!

    ReplyDelete