FALL COLORS IN THE ‘HOOD

Took a little walk within a couple of blocks of my house the other day and there is more fall color than I’ve ever seen in the neighborhood.

This one is a local park just about a block from my house, textured with Kim Klassen texture “minus 43”.

Here’s some without textures but of course edited some, just levels, colors, removing people and benches and volleyball players and nets, etc.

The tupelo tree in my front yard.

Fall colors in the hood 16

More pictures from the “hood.

Fall colors in the hood 12 Fall colors in the hood 13 Fall colors in the hood 19

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors. Love the toes in the leaves…really great. It has been years since I was in Sacramento…Interstate 5 had just opened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Earl, that was a long time ago. I remember it also, I remember when pretty much none of the freeways were here.

      Delete
  2. So pretty - love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful fall colors and artwork :)

    NatureFootstep DAM
    nfverk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete